实用语句(6)
解释原因
Please understand we are processing your order as quickly as we can
您应该知道我们正在尽快地赶工
I will check and see what went wrong
我来查查看错在那里
It would be better if one of our engineers has a look at the machine
如果当时有一个工程师看一下该设备情况会好得多
Please accept our apologies for the delay
送货迟了请接受我们的道歉
I am sorry to hear that, there must be some errors in the production process
很对不起肯定是生产工序出错啦
实用语句(7)
询问详情
What exactly is the problem?
确实的问题是什么?
Can you give me the order number?
请告诉我订单号好吗?
What is the actual quantity stated?
实际的数量说明什么?
实用语句(8)
讨论合约内容
When can we discuss the contract?
什么时候我们可以商量签约
We would like to discuss the means of delivery detail
我们想详细商谈送货条款
There are some points we have not worked out
还有一些要点我们还没达成一致
实用语句(9)
不能立即决定
I can not give you a definte answer right now
我不能马上给您一个明确的答复
Please let me think it over
让我再考虑考虑周全吧
Would it be all right to give you an answer this afternoon?
下午再给您答复好吗?
实用语句(10)
在签约之前
When can we sign the contract?
我们什么时候签约?
Are you ready to sign?
您准备好签约了吗?
Are you satisfied to the contract?
对这合同满意吗?
来源:桂粤服饰城